- Mas Escombelle -lieu dit La Vilette – Route de Vallon Pont d’Arc – 30430 Barjac
- GPS coordinates: latitude: 44.3163, longitude: 4.3506
- Located 68 kilometers from Avignon and the TGV station, Barjac is a jewel preserved by time, its access is easy
- 50 minutes from the A7 motorway – Autoroute du Soleil, Lyon-Marseille which links it to the European road network
- Comming from Uzès – The road is splendid, a majestic avenue of plane trees just outside Uzès.
- Comming from Bollène – Coming from the highway
- Comming from Aubenas – Recommended stopover in Balazuc
- Comming from Alès – Recommended stopover at Fumades
- Comming from Avignon – Pretty road overall
- Comming from Nîmes – Pretty road overall
- Comming from Montpellier – Get out of the concrete!